Sunday, December 30, 2012

My favorite photos of 2012



Tempe, Arizona April 2012
Not only did I get to explore Florida this year, but I also explored Arizona and New Mexico and a couple states in between. Perhaps it's best to review my year in photo... some of them are my favorite, some of them are my best.








Florida shots: in 2012, I spent 8 months in Florida.. I moved twice. Since I was moving out of state, I wanted to make my last summer in Florida, one of travel and adventure within an hour or two of where I lived.



Mission de  Nombre de Dios in St Augustine. January 30






Fantasmic at Disney Hollywood Studios



Yet more Florida photos

safety harbor, Florida



Backyard oasis
My friend Carolyn at Hollywood Studios
Mermaid with a uber fan turtle at Weeki Watchee Springs


The turtle had perfect timing at Epcot. 

Lobby of the Disney Dream



I did manage to go to Arizona twice this year and Mexico and Southern California. 
Rosary tree outside the Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe, NM


The road out of Taos. 
My bff and her baby in California. 

Spanish church outside of Phoenix
Sonoma Arizona

Grill Veggies at Taco Stand in TJ, Mexico


Self-portrait in Sonoma, Arizona




Of course, I can't forget about Nebraska... 

Cowboy day
SIL Anna and Dollar

I spent a lot of time with my Sister-in-law and her horses. 


My Nephew Branigan climbing at Boy Scout Camp




Bran being silly

And finally, the places in between.....


Conyers GA convent 

an odd encounter in New Orleans
















Thinking about shrimpin' in Gulfport, MS



 

No comments:

Post a Comment