Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Strolling along the Sassgoula



I don't want to be another "disney podcaster." There are so many Disney podcasts on itunes. I know,the host/hostess of these podcasts consider themselves experts. There was a time in my life that the only skill I thought I had was "Disney." I wasn't planning to do any Disney episodes for Lost in Florida. Well, not right away. Not with all the cool other places there are to visit in Central Florida.

But, going to Disney is something I do at least twice a month to "run errands". And, well, since I'm there, I might as well enjoy myself. That's what happened a few weeks ago. I had to go to Disney to take care of some business and decided I would talk about one of my favorite resorts -- Port Orleans.

While it's free to go to Disney Resorts to shop, walk around and sight-see, it can be expensive to eat there. I think I spent $15 for an order of Beignets and a po' boy. And then, the batteries on my ZoomH2 died and I had to buy some at the gift shop.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow made with Smilebox


I wanted to prove that you can "go to Disney" without actually riding the tea cups 'til you puke. Or spending over a hundred dollars. Or actually being at one of the themeparks. In my humble opinion, going "resort hopping" is highly underrated.

Anyway, click on the alligator photo and listen to my short podcast.



Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment